Thursday, December 31, 2009

The Year in Review

I hope that Santa treated everyone well on Christmas morning, and that the past week has been one of regeneration from the previous semester. I have been with my family in Florida, spending a few days at Disney and now in the Clearwater/Tampa area on the Gulf of Mexico. When I look back on 2009, it's hard to believe how much was accomplished:
  • Finished first year of college
  • Attended a presidential inauguration
  • Saw Patty Loveless in concert!! U2, too
  • Went through eleven states and the District of Columbia, with notable visits to California, New Jersey, and Florida
  • Made my first trip to South America with a visit to Brazil
And traveled along the way of life with many good friends from both home and the U of V. Looking to 2010, it will be another busy year. I leave for Rome in less than two weeks! I want to thank you for a great year, and wish all of you the best of luck in 2010!

No comments: