Ciao a tutti! Since I last wrote, I have been on two short jaunts to other parts of Italy.
First, I went South. My travels brought me and a few of my friends to Sorrento, Capri, and Pompeii. Capri was one of the prettiest places I have ever been, with it's scenic cliffs and coasts.
The second trip led me North. I spent a weekend in Verona and Padua. Verona was the place of life lessons. For instance, I learned that donkey goes really well with spaghetti. I also learned that my camera can easily be pickpocketed from the front pocket of my coat, so I unfortunately don't have many pictures of this trip. The highlights of the trip were the house of Juliet from Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet in Verona, and the Basilica and tomb of St. Anthony in Padua.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment