I've been trying this week to narrow down my criteria and ultimately make my college decision. The UVa Band Director hasn't called yet, but he said he would so I'll be patient. That will help me because band is clearly a big part of my life. I've clarified the pros and cons of the two schools, and think I have a pretty good grip on things now.
I suppose a big part of the reason why I'm having this issue is that I had to wait so long to know if I was in at Virginia. As Tom Petty says, the Waiting is the hardest part. Now that I've gotten word (and yes, the official acceptance letter came in the mail today, over a week after it was sent), I just need to get my head screwed on straight and make the choice. I know that either way I go, I'm going to be very happy. Good luck to everyone else out there making their college decisions.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment