Sunday, March 30, 2008

Summer Plans

The Wild West Trip has again been saved for another year. At dinner last night, Mom and Dad announced that we're going to be taking a tour of France and Monaco in mid-June this summer! I'm rather excited. I knew that plans were being re-negotiated, but it's still surprising, especially since it's only about 2 and a half months away. A couple cool things they've told us about this trip:
1. In Nice (pronounced Niece), we'll be able to go swimming in the Mediterranean Sea.
2. In Provence, we'll be staying in a converted CARMELITE CONVENT!!!!!! SWEETNESS!!! The rest of the trip doesn't matter; THIS is what will make it awesome.
3. We'll be staying right near the Louvre in Paris, where I'll finally be able to see the Mona Lisa which, for the record, belongs in Italy!
On the whole, I'm extremely psyched.

No comments: