- Congratulations to Bob McDonnell on winning the Virginian gubernatorial race by nearly 60%.
- I encourage the members of the 8th Congressional District of Illinois to look into Republican candidate Maria Rodriguez. Find her here.
Which brings us to second semester. I have been approved to go to Rome for the semester, and I am very excited. I can assure you that, unlike this semester, I will regularly be returning to the truth to chronicle my experiences.
For your viewing pleasure, here is a scene from Fall in Virginia:
Given my amount of time away, I'll leave you with a fitting reflection from Francis Cardinal George, OMI, regarding losing time:
Losing time is different from wasting time. Losing time usually means that one has been so absorbed in private concerns that you lose track of the larger rhythms of nature and of society. Losing time can leave you isolated, unless the time “lost” is spent with God. God always keeps us connected, whether we realize it or not. God bless you.
Until next time, take care.

No comments:
Post a Comment