I feel foolish. I was planning out to write this post, but I had the day wrong....
Yesterday marked the 1 year anniversary of Revenite Veritatem. In the past year, we've seen many things. Recording each step on the blog, I've:
-visited, accepted, and gone to college
-traveled to New York, France, and Monaco
-mused (/fumed/ranted) on random happenings and thoughts
-witnessed (and participated in) a presidential election and inauguration
and a lot of things I've forgotten. I hope to continue with this for a while; I rather enjoy it as a hobby, and hope that it has brought some entertainment or amusement to you the reader.
I'm currently reading about Franklin Delano Roosevelt. We'll see if my view of him changes like that of Wilson; it will be a much harder sell. Hope everyone is doing well, and that you have a wonderful week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment