Friday, February 8, 2008

A New Endeavour

So here we are. A blog. I'm very impressed with how technological I've become in the last month. First the groupsite, then the bookshelf, and now this! I hope it will be a good way to post thoughts, pictures, etcetera. It will certainly be a new endeavour.
For today, let's recap the recent news:
-On Wednesday, her Majesty the Queen celebrated 56 years on the throne. Tune in on September 10, 2015, when she surpasses Queen Victoria as the longest-reigning British monarch, and on March 26, 2024, when she surpasses Louis XIV as the longest-reigning European ruler of all time.
-Happy Chinese New Year, February 7: year of the Rat.
-Mitt Romney has dropped out of the presidential race, leaving John McCain to prepare for the National election.
So much going on in the world. There will be a lot to talk about.

No comments: