I haven't had the time to update yet regarding my official visit on Monday because of a few projects due this week. I hope to document it Thursday evening. Keep your fingers crossed.
Nice to see your goal did not happen. It's always nice to have dreams, though, they make life worth living. I would like to say that's an original thought, but this scarily recalls Frankl. I don't want subliminal messages sinking into my subconscious; God only knows what Freud would say about that. This was actually a really long comment just to say you shouldn't make promises you don't keep. I guess that's why I write 6 page papers while you write 4.
1 comment:
Nice to see your goal did not happen. It's always nice to have dreams, though, they make life worth living. I would like to say that's an original thought, but this scarily recalls Frankl. I don't want subliminal messages sinking into my subconscious; God only knows what Freud would say about that. This was actually a really long comment just to say you shouldn't make promises you don't keep. I guess that's why I write 6 page papers while you write 4.
Post a Comment