Thursday, May 29, 2008

Sunset

Well, today was the last day I had to come to school at Carmel. It was very bizarre, but it was very difficult to leave. After giving so much time to one place for four years, it was a bittersweet moment when I realized that it's almost over.

We had our awards breakfast in religion class a couple of days back, and I Father presented to me the "Drum Major for Jesus" Award. His sense of humor is wonderful.

Tomorrow is the Senior Honor ceremony and Brunch. I got new shoes and an exact replica of Ye Old Faithful Watch for the events of the weekend. Will update with anything notable!

3 comments:

Meg said...

Congrats on your special award at the honors assembly. The fine arts award.

- Megan

Meg said...

I like your blog. Nice title for it. Now I'll wait for the book by the same title. :)

Meg said...

p.s. thanks for the comment on mine. it's really an avenue for me to politically/morally/whatever rant :)