Any rate, it's been a busy week and change. First, there was the band formal picnic in the gardens, which was just a great time.
Then, over the course of last week, there was much work to be done. Books, essays, judiciary testing.... Here are some of the more interesting Scenes from the passing parade:- Wednesday, a few friends and I went downtown to a restaurant to hear some live jazz music; it's required for my history of jazz class. What an awesome assignment.
- Friday, my jazz class was watching a group perform live during class; again, awesome.
- Saturday night was a 90's party. I went as Scar from the Lion King= the best I could come up with that only involved face paint and no costume purchase. It turned out pretty well, I think.
- Sunday was my first class as a confirmation teacher at the local parish. I'm very happy to have the privilege to continue that ministry here. The kids were quite talkative and all-around excited to be there; I'm excited to see where the year brings us, and look forward to helping them prepare for this important sacrament.
- Congratulations and best wishes to my aunt and her husband, married on Sunday! May they have many happy years together.
-Two weeks ago, during the rainy time, someone dressed up Homer's statue on the Lawn:

Just priceless.

No comments:
Post a Comment