It's been a good week and a half. We had our first night game on Saturday against the Maryland Terps. It was an awesome atmosphere, and an even better score: 31-0! Go 'Hoos!
This week, I've been spending a lot of time trying to work ahead on my homework because my family is coming out to see me this weekend! This weekend will be the highlight of October.
Now for Scenes from a Passing Parade:
-This week, I filled out my absentee ballot. It's exciting to finally be able to take part in the democratic process. Now, to wait until November to see the success of my votes....
-On Monday night, I went with my friend to JPJ to see a performance of Chicago. It wasn't the best play I'd ever seen; it was a little raunchy for me, and the plot could've used some more development. However, the musicians and singers did an excellent job, especially the trumpet player. One of the neat things about this performance was that instead of a backdrop, the pit was on an elevated plane in the back, and the performers would enter through the pit if they had to enter center.
-Our dorm's Inner tube Water Polo Team lost in the playoffs on Wednesday night thanks to a very poor refereeing job. With our heckling, I'm surprised he didn't just eject us; he might as well have, given he let the other team get away with murder. It's amazing that we're the smallest dorm at UVA, yet we fielded the biggest team and brought fans to each game.
Alright, back to writing essays. For all of you traveling for Fall Break/Reading Days, may St. Christopher protect you in your travels. Take care!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment