The one thing I actually enjoy doing for Halloween was unavailable to me this year: pumpkin carving. I want on an epic saga with a friend to get pumpkins last night. All the grocery stores were sold out, and the bus that went to the one other possible spot inexplicably stopped running. Oh well.
Other thoughts and scenes:
-Even if you don't make it to Church (it's not technically a day of obligation in the US this year), keep in mind the better of this season's holidays tomorrow: All Saints Day. I'll be remembering St. Christopher as the Cavaliers take on the Miami Hurricanes!
-Carmel began its football playoff bid tonight. Go Corsairs!
-I found out today that McCain is sending his mother to come speak in Charlottesville this weekend. I'm sort of upset that neither candidate has chosen to come and speak at UVA, given that Virginia is considered to be such an influential swing state (Obama sent his wife and Mrs. Biden earlier in the school year).
-As I said in my last post, I've been lazy with my camera batteries. I have finally been able to get my fall pictures downloaded for your viewing enjoyment:
Alright, well, if you're into pagan ritual, people in ridiculous outfits, and candy, enjoy the rest of Halloween! See you in November!

No comments:
Post a Comment