Hello, all! I hope this post finds you well; it's been a while. I have had many papers and exams in the short weeks since Spring Break, which has prevented my posting capabilities. To all you Irishmen, I hope your St. Patrick's day was nice and...green.... Everybody remember to wear red tomorrow for St. Joseph's Day! For those of you who don't know, St. Joseph's Day is St. Paddy's for Italians.
Anyway, on to my unexpected surprise. Last night, I was invited to play in the pep band at the NCAA women's basketball tournament. Our game is in Los Angeles. = Awesome.
Needless to say, I am extremely excited. I love traveling, and have only been to the West Coast once over a decade ago. I leave tonight from C'ville on a plane with the team, and assuming we win on Saturday night, I will be home in the wee hours of Tuesday morning. I will take plenty of pictures, and will be posting regular updates here (daily, if possible).
Enjoy the rest of your week. Go Hoos!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Woohooooo
Hope you have/are having fun :)
Post a Comment