Friday, March 21, 2008

Bourne Beat Bond

Over the last two days, I've seen two action movies: James Bond: Casino Royale and The Bourne Supremacy. I really like the James Bond movies, but I have to say that this one was not in the same mold as the other ones. Of course, maybe I'm being a bit harsh. No man could ever be as good as Sean Connery.




When it comes to the action category, though, I have to say that The Bourne Supremacy won. The car chase scene with the Russian hit-man was really cool. Here's a part of it (ignore the awful background music):

Clearly this post is all about me discovering how to add links and embed videos. Enjoy!

1 comment:

DSS said...

I disagree--Casino Royale was one of the best Bond movies yet. Although it was reminiscent of On Her Majesty's Secret Service (I did not like Lazenby), I thought it was a great movie. However, I do agree--Connery was the best.