Half a month has gone by without being able to post. There always seems to be a task that needs my attention. This week saw many projects, including a presentation on the Lateran Treaty (which I thought went very well). This weekend has finally given me a little time to relax, though. I have rediscovered the hilarity of Whose Line Is It Anyway, as well as watched four college basketball games, attended a social event, Watched The Emperor's New Groove, read a book (Milestones: Memoirs 1927-1977, by Joseph Cardinal Ratzinger), and made this post. It's definitely a welcome respite from the strain of the last few weeks.
Other exciting news... It seems that I'm going to be traveling for a bit next week to the Big Apple; I'll probably post a few pictures here while I'm gone.
Until next time, may you find warm weather!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment