Day 2 started at about...11 AM. So we slept late, ok? Once we got going, we went down to little Italy, where we had pizza for "breakfast," topped off with an excellent cannoli from Ferrara's pasticceria. Then we went on a multi-hour shopping extravaganza, during which we walked through nearly all of the Soho shopping district. After lunch around 5, we went back to the hotel to check the Virginia decision and freshen up, then headed to Times Square to get to the theatre to see "Legally Blonde." I was surprised how entertained I was by it. It was high-energy, humorous, and fun.
Afterwards, we went to the Mario Batali restaurant called "Esca." Excellent fish. We actually closed the place down at 10 minutes to 1 AM. Now we're back in the room, and I should probably get to bed. Talk to you later!
Times Square

No comments:
Post a Comment